Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 Winter Soltice and Zero Point

Since yesterday, December 21, 2011, InI have been feeling an inner stillness -silence within I self. I have read of others calling this the Zero Point. That's is what InI am feeling - that I am in a vortex of energy of which the nature is 'stillness' - 'quietness' - 'peace' - neutrality. Zero. And in this nothingness is everything. And in everything there is stillness - peace.

I do not know what this means.

InI only know I AM here.

12/24/2011 Update: What InI learned from the Zero Point experience. Without guided intent - focus - in the womb of the Zero Point, what seems to follow is chaos. Interestingly enough, the chaos occurred to myself through those around me. This illuminated in my consciousness the co-dependent relationships I still participate in that keep me in a separated and in a chaotic state as InI through time and space.


ONElove

No comments:

Post a Comment